Centreon BAM 18.10.0¶
This manages compatibility with Centreon 18.10 and is compatible only with this version.
- Monitoring: A filter for business activity name has been added.
- Configuration > Indicators: The multiple KPI addition has been improved with the addition of a filter and the ability to collectively define impact types.
- Configuration > Indicators: You can now collectively change impact types or change them by double clicking directly on the value in the column. This feature only functions in standard (not advanced) threshold mode.
- Configuration > Business Activity: You can now collectively change business thresholds or change them by double clicking on the value directly in the column.
- Monitoring: You can now apply sorting to columns by clicking on them.
- Monitoring: Information on downtime & acknowledgement will appear when you hover your mouse over the respective icons.
- Configuration > Indicators: Searching host/hostgroup/servicegroup names has been improved for use with multiple KPIs.
- Configuration > Business activity: When you access this menu, you are now redirected to the Business Activity page and not the Business View page.