Centreon BAM 3.4.2¶
Below is the list of bug fixes:
- Improvements have been made in the TreeView: zoom/move/no more KPI icons. It is now possible to browse the treeview on a BA configured with multiple KPIs.
- The monitoring page of a BA took several seconds to load when hundreds of BA were configured.
- When Apache was not configured with /centreon, the link to redirect KPI in the treeview to the corresponding monitoring page was not working.
- Problem with configuration generation could appear when using the same command as a user or another command in BAM default settings.
- Concerning the monitoring page of a BA, improvements have been made in the TreeView: zoom/move/no more KPI icons. It is now possible to browse the treeview on BA configured with muliple KPIs.
- The monitoring page of a BA has been improved to quickly display the impact Tree without scrolling on the page. All KPIs are now visible in a dedicated tab. Only the one that impact the BA are visible in the table above the tree.
- When uninstalling, centreon_storage.host rows linked to BAM are now deleted.
- Accents were not correctly managed in the RRD graph representing the BA level
- Better apostrophe management in business activity name and description.
- The acknowledgement icon has been updated.