Centreon BAM 3.5.6¶
- Business activities (BAs) and KPIs are now displayed in alphabetical order on the Configuration > Indicators page.
- The tree window’s size on the detail page of a BA can be increased in Configuration > Default parameters. This parameter is applied to all BAs.
- The tree view was corrupted when no KPI was linked to a BA or its sublevel. Now that a tree can be built, diagnosing a poorly configured BA is easier. Any invisible node appears in black, which makes it simpler to locate the problematic level(s).
- The KPI configuration page has been improved for creating objects and displaying them alphabetical order.
- In a BA detailed view, you can now go to the KPI detail view when you click on a KPI. This is not available for booleans KPIs.
- API: In export mode, the contact group can now be included.
- Widget: Restricted rights in ACLs for business activities can now be correctly applied.
- Notification: The default notification command has been corrected.