Centreon Monitoring Business Intelligence (MBI) is a software tool designed to help business users make critical decisions and to facilitate management of an IT environment. Centreon MBI analyzes data from monitored events, performance counters and capacity accessed from the Centreon Enterprise Monitoring Solution (EMS), providing you with full visibility of your infrastructures and application activities through ITIL compliant reporting. Centreon MBI provides a full package of standard reports that address:
- Capacity planning and management
- Availability management
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) management
- Performance management.
Here are some examples of reports available in Centreon MBI : samples of reports.
- Scheduling and generation of standalone reports in PDF, Excel, Word and Powerpoint formats
- Visualization of web & interactive statistics using reporting widgets that are Centreon-compatible
- Publication of reports by e-mail and other standard protocols (FTP, CIFS, etc.)
- Access control to reports
- Administration and user interface integrated into Centreon
- Report development libraries