This report displays availability and events statistics for a business activity.
How to interpret this report?
The following information can be found on the report for the selected business activity:
- The availability, unavailable time, downtime, performance and number of events.
Meteo icons are displayed regarding the SLA defined in each business activity.
- The evolution of the availability, performance and events in the past months
- An availability calendar displaying only the day when the availability was inferior to SLA tresholds.
- In option, a list of events that appeared on the business activity during the period. KPI that are responsible of the events are also displayed.
Parameters needed by report are:
- A start date corresponding to the month on which you want to generate the report (Corresponding to the start date on Centreon MBI interface).
- Following objects :
|Logo||Dropdown list||Logo to display in the header|
|Business Activity||Dropdown list||Select the Business Activity to generate the report on|
|hide_event||Radio button||Option to hide the events list appeared on the Business activity|
|calendar color||Radio button||Color the calendar using green/orange/red|
|title||text field||Set a specific title to the report|
|time period||Dropdown list||Apply the “Default” time period or a specific one*|
* If different from “Default”, be sure that the selected time period is defined as a Default or Extra reporting timeperiod in the BA configuration
- Centreon BAM >= 3.0
- Centreon Broker >= 2.8.0
- Monitore at least one business activity and having this BA linked to one business view
- Having at least one month of data coming from Centreon BAM.