This report displays statistics about business activity availability and events.
How to interpret the report
The following information is displayed on the report for the selected business activity:
- Availability, unavailability, downtime, service performance index and number of events.
The weather icons change according to the SLAs defined in each business activity, in terms of percentages and minutes.
- Change in the availability, performance and number of events
- An availability calendar displays only the days when availability was below SLA in terms of percentage defined in the business activity configuration.
- As an option, the list of events appears with their respective key performance indicators (KPIs).
Parameters required for the report:
- Start date representing the month in which you want to generate the report (matching the start date in the Centreon MBI interface)
- The following Centreon objects:
|logo||Dropdown list||Select logo to display in header.|
|Business Activity||Dropdown list||Select a Business Activity for generating the report.|
|hide event||Radio button||Hide events list in the business activity.|
|calendar color||Radio button||Color the calendar in green/orange/red based on SLA.|
|title||text field||Specify report title.|
|time period||Dropdown list||Specify reporting time period.*|
* If different from “Default”, be sure that the selected time period is defined as a Default or Extra reporting time period in the BA configuration.
- Centreon BAM >= 3.0
- Centreon Broker >= 2.8.0
- Monitoring of at least one business activity to be linked to one business view
- One month minimum of data from Centreon BAM module.