For a business activity, this report displays a list of events appeared during the period.
How to interpret this report?
- The report displays a list of events that appeared on the business activity during the period and KPIs that are responsible of the events. The timeperiod used is the default one selected on the configuration BA form.
Parameters needed by report are:
- A reporting period ( Start date and End date).
- Following objects :
|Logo||Dropdown list||Logo to display in the header|
|Business Activity||Dropdown list||Select the Business Activity to generate the report on|
|logo||Dropdown list||Logo to display in the header|
|business Activity||Dropdown list||Select the Business Activity to generate the report on|
|title||text field||Set a specific title to the report|
|time period||Dropdown list||Apply the “Default” time period or a specific one*|
* If different from “Default”, be sure that the selected time period is defined as a Default or Extra reporting timeperiod in the BA configuration
- Centreon BAM >= 3.0
- Centreon Broker >= 2.8.0
- Monitore at least one business activity and having this BA linked to one business view
- Having at least one month of data coming from Centreon BAM.