This report displays statistics about application availability and events for a business view. It is generated using the default reporting time period for each business activity configured in the Centreon BAM module.
How to interpret the report
The first page presents a focus on the following attributes:
The weather icons change according to the SLAs defined in each business activity, in terms of minutes.
- Reliability and Maintenability
The following pages display additional statistics for each business activity in the business view:
- Availability, unavailability, downtime, service performance index and number of events that occurred.
The weather icons change according to the SLAs defined in each business activity, in terms of percentages and minutes.
- Change in availability, performance and number of events.
- An availability calendar displays only days when availability was below 100%.
- For days with 100% availability, the cell background color appears in a light grey with no values displayed.
- If data aren’t present on a specific day, the cell background color appears in white with no values displayed.
- As an option, the list of events appears with their respective key performance indicators (KPIs).
Parameters required for the report:
- Start date representing the month in which you want to generate the report (matching the start date in the Centreon MBI interface)
- The following Centreon objects:
|logo||Dropdown list||Select logo to display in header.|
|Business View||Dropdown list||Select a Business View for generating the report.|
|hide event||Radio button||Hide events list in the Business activity.|
|calendar color||Radio button||Color the calendar in green/orange/red based on SLA.|
|title||text field||Specify report title.|
|time period||Dropdown list||Specify reporting time period.*|
* If different from “Default”, be sure that the selected time period is defined as a Default or Extra reporting time period in the BA configuration or it will not appear in the report.
- Centreon BAM >= 3.0
- Centreon Broker >= 2.8.0
- Monitoring of at least one business activity to be linked to one business view
- One month minimum of data from Centreon BAM module.