For a business view, this report lists statistics of availability, unavailability time, degraded time and alarms of business activities.
How to interpret this report?
Meteo icons are displayed regarding the percent SLA defined in each business activity. If no SLA are defined, the 100% availability will be represented by a sun, and all availabilities less that 100% by a cloudy icon.
The evolution is calcuted by comparing the previous period:
- If the reporting period is a full month, the previous period is the month before.
- In all the other cases, the evolution is calculated on the number of days that precedes the number of days of the period of reporting.
Parameters needed by the report are:
- A start date corresponding to the month on which you want to generate the report (Corresponding to the start date on Centreon MBI interface).
- The following parameters:
|logo||Dropdown list||Logo to display in the header|
|business View||Dropdown list||Select the Business View to generate the report on|
|order_by||Radio button||Displays BA in alphabetic order or by the less available BAs|
|show the reporting timeperiod||Radio botton||Show or hide the default timeperiod behind business activity|
|title||text field||Set a specific title to the report|
|time period||Dropdown list||Apply the “Default” time period or a specific one*|
* If different from “Default”, be sure that the selected time period is defined as a Default or Extra reporting timeperiod in the BA configuration or they’ll not appear in the report
- Centreon BAM >= 3.0
- Centreon Broker >= 2.8.0
- Monitore at least one business activity and having this BA linked to one business view