Jul. 22 2014
This version contains high priority features and optimizations essential to improve the user experience of Centreon MBI.
- Platform monitoring
- datawrehouse integrity monitoring plugin.
- partitioning integrity monitoring plugin.
- Automation: the installation procedure is a much more simple. After the rpm installation, the script initserver terminates the reporting server configuration. No need to update configuration files manually.
- Integration of MariaDB JDBC driver: no more need to download the MySQL JDBC driver on MySQL website.
- Architecture optimization : Centreon and Centreon MBI API are installed on the reporting server.
- ETL performances: Each statistic table is partitionned by day. Data loading and reading into these table is significantly faster.
- Data retention management: Due to the partitioning system, the deletion of old data is instantaneous.
- Single management script: A new executable script centreonBIETL is available to manage all the functions of the ETL. Only one batch will be executed every morning instead of 4 batches executed sequentially.
- HTTPS compatibility: Interactive viewer is compatible with HTTPS protocol.
Bug fixes available with this version
- SLA duration of events that occurs on several days were wrong.
- Compatibility managment for raw data extracton from Centreon 2.5
- Interactive viewer
- Host groups disabled in Centreon are displayed in the report parameter form.
- Cannot save a report if an error message is displayed the first try (example of error : the name of the report is already in use)
- Minor fixes on the following report designs
- Capacity-planning-linear-regression: renaming actions performed in Centreon on groups, categories, host and services was not taken in account correctly in the report
- Host-graphs: metric names with special character were not displayed correctly in the graphs
- Hostgroup-graphs: metric names with special character were not displayed correctly in the graphs
- Host-Detail: when a storage monitoring service is in several service categories, storage statistics are not displayed correctly
- Hostgroup-service-metric-performance-list: service categories selection was not taken in account correctly
- Hostgroup-Traffic-Average-Usage-By-Interface: Labels were not displayed on the graphic if services had more than 40 characters