July 22, 2014
This version contains high-priority features and optimizations intended to improve the Centreon MBI user experience.
- Platform monitoring for Datawarehouse
- Reporting-data integrity plugin.
- Data partitioning integrity plugin.
- Automation: The installation procedure has been simplified. After the RPM installation, the script initserver terminates the reporting server configuration. No need to update configuration files manually.
- Integration of MariaDB JDBC driver: No need to download the MySQL JDBC driver from the MySQL website.
- Architecture optimization: Centreon and Centreon MBI API are now installed on the reporting server.
- ETL performances: Each statistic table is partitionned daily. Data is loaded and read into these table faster.
- Data retention management: With the new partitioning system, the deletion of old data is instantaneous.
- Single script: A new executable script, centreonBIETL, manages all functions of the ETL. Only one batch will be executed each morning instead of four batches executed sequentially.
- HTTPS compatibility: The Interactive Viewer is compatible with HTTPS protocol.
- Duration of SLA events over several days has been corrected.
- Compatibility with new Centreon 2.5 tables.
- Interactive Viewer
- Host groups disabled in Centreon were displayed in the report parameter form.
- Report could not be saved once an error message has already appeared after the first attempt (e.g., “the name of the report is already in use”).
- Minor fixes were made on the following report designs
- Capacity-planning-linear-regression: Groups, categories, hosts and services could not be correctly renamed in a report.
- Host-graphs: Metric names using special (accented) characters were not displayed correctly in the graphs.
- Hostgroup-graphs: Metric names using special characters were not displayed correctly in the graphs.
- Host-Detail: If a storage monitoring service belonged to several service categories, the storage statistics were not displayed correctly.
- Hostgroup-service-metric-performance-list: Selected service categories were not read correctly.
- Hostgroup-Traffic-Average-Usage-By-Interface: Labels were not properly displayed in a graphic if an interface name had more than 40 characters.