March 3, 2015
The bug fixes in this version are listed below by category.
- BAs could not not be listed alphabetically in the Interactive Viewer (IV).
- Updating through 2.1.1 was impossible without a valid license.
- Log position has been improved for centile rebuild.
- mod_bam_reporting_ba_availabilities was truncated when the –centreon-only option was called from an importData script.
- mod_bam_reporting tables were imported but not used.
- Host categories could not be correctly used to filter statistics.
- Daily calendar: 0% displayed for days outside the time period (e.g., Saturday and Sunday for the workhours timeperiod)
- Graphs displaying reliability & maintenability were not correctly filtered.
- Daily calendar: 0% displayed for days outside the time period (e.g., Saturday and Sunday for the workhours timeperiod).
- Availability and performance graphs: The X-axis could not be sorted by date.
- Header “broken” in long timeperiod names.
- Unkown events were not grayed out in the event list.