March 27, 2015
The bug fixes in this version are listed below by category.
- The jobs page no longer remains blank when using IE 8 to 11.
- Jobs and report designs were occasionally inconsistent after an upgrade to Centreon MBI 2.1 due to a common ID between standard reports and custom reports.
- The diagnostic plugins no longer returns a critical message regarding BAM event tables in the absence of any recent events.
- Hostgroup-service-incident-resolution-2: Only services starting and ending within the reporting period were taken into account. Now, events that either start or finish during the reporting period are also included.
- BV-Availabilities-1: The availability calculation on the first page and on the detailed business applications pages were not identical and could result in different values throughout.
Reports Scheduler (CBIS)
- Cyclic jobs were not automatically rescheduled but saved as “Finished”.
- Minor improvements made to log files.
- For configuring an iServer in SSL using a trusted certificate, a command to add the certificate to the JDK keystore has been added.