Version 3.0 (May 16)¶
May 25, 2016
Interface and report generation
- Reporting widgets have been integrated to let you create reporting dashboards (“Custom Views”) to display real-time data from the Datawarehouse (see the “Widget” section in the documentation).
Availability & Events
- Hostgroup availability by host categories, by month
- Hostgroup availability by host, by day
- Hostgroups availability by hostgroups, by month
Capacity & Performance
- Metric capacity planning
- Storage list near saturation
- Typical metric performance for a 24-hour day
- Hostgroups, categories performance analysis by day
Business Application Availability
- Business Application Availability (Gauge)
- Business Application Availability, Performance and Alerts by day
- Business Application Availability, Performance and Alerts by month
- Business View Availability, Performance and Alerts by month
- A new “Reporting Widget” tab allows you to configure and check the reporting database connection (needed for widgets).
- New BIRT version has been integrated into Centreon MBI: the 4.4.2 version. Reports developed on previous versions of Centreon MBI should work if developed with BIRT 3.7.2. We still recommand testing them on the new BIRT 4.4.2.
- New formats are implemented for generating reports: ODT, ODP, ODS and rendering has been improved for XLSX, DOCX, PPTX formats thanks to the new BIRT version.
- Backup mecanism has been integrated into the front-end RPM (centreon-bi-server). No further need to install additionnal RPMs.
- BV-BA-Current-Health-VS-Past: Current state of applications belonging to a view and availability of each BA considering a period parameter (Yesterday, 7 last days, 30 last days).
- Hostgroups-Categories-Performance-List: Performance statistics by groups, host and service categories.
- Hostgroups-Host-Current-Events: Current events on filtered host when the report is generated.
- Hostgroups-Service-Current-Events: Current events on filtered host when the report is generated.
- Host-Details-3: Same report as Host-Detail-2 with traffic statistics.
- Hostgroup-Host-Details-1: Host-Details-3 report for each host of a host group.
- The 3 themes have been updated with Centreon colors and 4 new themes have been added.
- All 7 themes can be applied on all but BAM reports.
- Some terms have been updated for ITIL compliance.
- VMWare-Cluster-Performances-1: Provided space is now displayed next to used space.
ETL / Datawarehouse
- “Comments” and “Downtimes” tables can be imported according to new interface parameters based on specific requirements and performance issues.
- Monthly availability aggregation has been optimized.
- ACL synchronisation status is now displayed in CBIS logs.
- A diagnostic script has been integrated for testing an install/update to detect main configuration errors.
- a backup mecanism has been integrated to the front RPM (centreon-bi-reporting-server). No need to install additionnal RPMs.
- A plugin pack has been developed to monitor the reporting server “ces-pack-Applications-Centreon-Mbi”.
- Documentation is better organized and simplier (installation, pre-requisites, updates).
- A new “Theme” section under “Reports” shows available themes.
- New report book version released.
- New “Widget” chapter added.
- The “Advanced configuration & Monitoring” renamed to “Monitoring & Procedures” and its contents updated.
- New reports documentation is available.
Interface and report generation
- E-mail sending problem used to appear when at least one recipient did not have a valid e-mail address, even if this recipient was not linked to a rule.
- An error appeared in Apache log when adding a new dropbox rule.
- The interface freezed when adding/modifying a job on a platform with a large number of metrics. Though improved, some freezing may occur when a job is contains metrics.
- Host-detail-2: Title and the event list table no longer displays the wrong name when the host has been renamed.
- Hostgroup-Availability-2: Host categories now appear in alphabetical order.
- Hostgroup-traffic-average-bandwith-usage: The page-break problem has been fixed.
- Hostgroups-Host-Templates & Hostgroups-Service-Templates: The translations have been corrected.
- Traffic*: Colors red and green are now used more consistently for In & Out.
|BIRT (only for reports dev.)||4.4.2|
To use BAM reporting
|Centreon BAM||>= 3.0.0|
|Centreon Broker||>= 2.8.0|