June 29, 2016
- Not selecting a host or service categories in the ACL resource filters is now equivalent to making a global selection (same behaviour as Centreon).
- Standard Apache libraries are now used for FTP/SFTP publication.
A number of minor text fixes have been made. The main fixes are as follows:
- BV-BA-Availabilities-1: Rounding in the calendar object no longer displays 100 instead of 99.99.
- Hostgroup-Electricity-Consumption-1 :
- A custom currency can now be added.
- Data consistency between usage and price has been improved.
- Listing reports: Reporting period and time period are now displayed when exporting the report in Excel or Open Office formats.
- BAM reports using a calendar: a legend has been added.
- Host-detail*: Host events that start before the reporting period can now be displayed.
- Dates are no longer displayed as a timestamps.
- Hostgroup availability by host categories by month: Debug message deleted from console.
- Business Application Availability (Gauge): Time period is now visible in the title. The value display under the gauge is no longer rounded.
- Metric capacity planning: Number of days no longer includes historical days. The saturation date is now displayed.
- Hostgroups, categories performance analysis by day:
- Grouping problem no longer appears when different services running on the same host carry the same metric name.
- Days with no data are now correctly managed. Values that had been shifted are now assigned to the correct day.
- Storage list near saturation:
- A ‘%’ has been added to the current value.
- The bar representing current usage is now correctly formatted when using a view with 2 or 3 columns.
- For performance widgets displaying a graph: “Small” units are now correctly managed (micro, micron, etc.); “undefined” no longer appears.
- All widgets: Special characters are now supported.
- The diagnostic script can now manage platforms using a port number in /etc/centreon-bi/cbis-profile.xml and /etc/centreon-bi/reports-profile.xml configuration files.