August 3, 2016
- Reports published using the FTP protocol are now readable.
- BAM: The title of the report can be changed to “default,default” when updating to 3.0.1. In this case, go to the Job and click “Save” to reset the title to “default”.
- Capacity-Planning: You can choose whether to use a minimum, average or maximum value.
- Business Activity list in job configuration is no longer empty if the user is not an administrator.
- Compatibility with a custom Centreon installation.
- Compatibility with a dedicated reporting database (different from the reporting server).
- Business Application availability gauge: Improved management of no-data situations (e.g., Reporting period: “Current Week” but if it’s Monday there is no data.)