Version 3.1.1 (Dec 16)¶
Global: Compatibility with Centreon 2.8 and CentOS 7
- New report > Hostgroup-Host-Events-Pareto: Pareto diagram highlights hosts having the greatest number of exception events.
- New report > Poller Performance: Analyzes the performance & configuration of your Centreon pollers.
- BV-BA-Current-Health-VS-Past: Displays two new optional reporting periods (current month and current year). Thresholds and default reporting time period can be displayed.
- BusinessView-BusinessActivities-Availabilities-1 and BusinessActivities-Availability-1: Enables you to color the calendar in green/orange/red based on reporting thresholds defined for each BA.
- Hostgroup-Service-Incident-Resolution-2: Average resolution & acknowledgement times have been added.
- Listing reports: Improved footers.
- Improved mail publication. The new text editor allows you to format your e-mails and use macros.
- The reporting server can now be installed using a single command, and default publication is automatically configured.
Improved diagnostic script providing the following information:
- MariaDB version & configuration
- Statistics on the reporting server databases
- The data warehouse configuration
- Job configuration
- Software versions installed
- Reporting-server system information: storage space & memory
The following master pages have been deleted from our standard library. If you use them in your custom reports, please make sure to update them before updating Centreon MBI: front-page-1-5, CentreonBI-1-4-portrait, CentreonBI-1-4-landscape
- Content-Diagnostic: Report content now correctly displayed.
- Hostgroup-Electricity-Consumption-1: Sort on the table listing the UPS is now performed on the correct column.
- SSH connections after SFTP publication close correctly.
- The backup system reads the Centreon login password correctly.
- During use of a dedicated external database for reporting data, specific ports are now correctly managed.
- Logs management: Can be retained for 12 weeks instead of 12 days. Error message fixed.
|Centreon Web||>= 2.7.0|
|BIRT (only for reports dev.)||4.4.2|
To exploit BAM reporting
|Centreon BAM||>= 3.0.0|
|Centreon Broker||>= 2.8.0|