February 23, 2017
- Graph reports: Table of contents are now functional.
- Graph reports: Host & service names can now be displayed.
- Graph reports: Deleted host/service combinations no longer appear.
- Hostgroups-Availability-1: Requests optimized.
- Logos: Logos were not replaced in some reports.
- Electricity consumption: Calculation and metrics management improved.
- Poller-Performance: Number of services now counted correctly when Centreon BAM is installed.
- Jobs: Business activities (BA) not belonging to a business view can now be used as report parameters.
- Jobs: The listing page of scheduled jobs made accessible after a fresh Centreon install (regardless of a timezone difference appearing in Apache logs).
- Jobs using Microsoft Office format in Centreon MBI <= 2.3 now correctly updated for use with the new Office format.
- Widgets: Hostgroups & Hostcategories availability widgets can now display a correct curve when one curve contains less data than another.
- Backup: Error “Device is busy, can’t unmount” fixed.
- Installation: Minor fixes and enhancements made in the installation script.
- Installation: A false error no longer appears when a database schema is correctly created.
MariaDB 10 compatibility (partitionning and user creation) correctly managed.
Date management problem, possibly causing the following errors, now fixed:
[Thu Jan 26 15:53:04 2017] [INFO] MySQL query : SELECT `id`, `utime`, date_format('%Y-%m-%d', dtime) as dt ime FROM `mod_bi_time` WHERE dtime = '2016-09-20' [Thu Jan 26 15:53:04 2017] [FATAL] MySQL error : Lost connection to MySQL server during query