September 28, 2017
- Hostgroup-Host-Current-Health: This report now works properly.
- Poller-Performances: The number of monitored services is now correct for a non-central poller.
- Hostgroup-availability-2: Host alert and availablity appears correctly in the table on a second page.
- VMWare-Cluster-Performances-1: Memory information is now readable when usage is < 50%.
- Hostgroup-Graph: The table of contents no longer displays IDs instead of names.
- Optimisation: In some environments, the calculation function took too long, so we disabled it. It has since been optimized.
- Fix: It is now possible to calculate the same percentile value for differents time periods.
- You can now monitor the number of jobs in a Fail state.