- Hostgroups-Availability-1: The evolution interval parameter was ignored, displaying more months than required on detailed pages.
- Hostgroups-Availability-1: Month order on the detailed page was erroneous in certain cases.
- Hostgroups-Availability-2: The evolution interval parameter was ignored, displaying more months than required.
- BA-Current-Health: Disabled BAs were displayed in the report.
- The data retention script optimized in order not to crash when a large number of metrics need to be deleted.
- Multiple host-service relations (theoretically not possible) caused the performance calculation to crash. All duplicated values can now be displayed with no incidents.
- When calculating host dimensions, SQL errors no longer appear with MysQL 5.7.
- An empty body are now be managed in SMTP publication.
- We could not determine why jobs are occasionally generated multiple times. We therefore made the logs more verbose in this version.
- We could not determine why SSH connections are sometimes maintained. Logs are now more verbose.
- CentOS 7: Process start created an invalid .pid file when the centreonBI user receives a welcome message.
- The @MONTH@ macro replaced by “Month - 1” value
- The diagnostic.sh script no longer stops in case of an invalid the SSH key exchange.
- MariaDB connector updated to manage MySQL 5.7.x compatibility.
- Installation on MySQL 5.7 was impossible due to a wrong mod_bi_user table schema.