- To determine the reliability and maintainability of your applications or ressources use our 3 new Centreon MBI widgets :
- You can track a performance indicator in detail and extract the top/Bottom X for average, minimum or maximum usage over a defined reporting period by using the new Hostgroups Metric Performance top X widget.
- To avoid storing generated reports and files indefinitely, you can now automatically delete them after X months.
- You can track the performance of a virtual machine by using the new “VMWare-Vm-Performance-List” report, which provides detailed statistics on the virtual machine’s performance (memory, CPU, IOPS).
- New reports have been added to help you classify your data and ensure that your configuration is correct.
- Report: Hosts-not-classified provides the list of hosts that are not linked to any category.
- Report: Services-not-classified provides the list of services that are not linked to any category.
- Business Activities report: You are now able to force a specific time period or use the default.
- The Multiselect parameter in a job configuration has been optimized so that the interface does not freeze when displaying, selecting or saving a large number of metrics.
- The diagnostic script has been improved to gather more information about Centreon MBI usage.
- The MariaDB connector has been updated.
- Scheduler: Temporary files can now be deleted after each generation.
- An empty footer in a mail publication rule no longer prevents the mail from being sent.
- ETL: Non-standard MySQL sockets can now be managed.
- Data retention: You can now delete large numbers of services.
- Report: The Hostgroup-storage-capacity-2 has been fixed to display a list in the wrong order (e.g., a sequence of months).
- Report: The bv-ba-availabilities-list and “Focus on availability & alerts” component in the BV-BA-Availabilities-1 can now exclude the dateEnd.
|Centreon Web||>= 2.8.0|
|BIRT (only for reports dev.)||4.4.2|
To use BAM reporting:
|Centreon BAM||>= 3.0.0|
|Centreon Broker||>= 2.8.0|