Checking the Centreon MBI configuration¶
The following procedures will help you to determine whether your reporting installation is properly configured:
- Centreon configuration: Hostgroups, Host Categories and Services Categories must be present in your Centreon configuration. More precisely, a host has to be linked to at least one hostgroup and one host category. The host’s services also have to be added to a service category. For more details, visit the page groups and categories configuration.
- ETL configuration: Check here to ensure that the ETL configuration is correct.
- Data retention: Make sure data retention is correctly configured.
- Building reporting data: Activate the daily statistics build for the reporting data. Make sure the cron execution is activated.
- Publication rules: Verify that the default publication rule is functioning.
Following the installation process, you normally would have executed a rebuid of the statistics.
You can check if the datawarehouse is up to date using the following commands:
The output message should read: ETL execution OK, database is up-to-date
To check if all MySQL partitions are up to date, launch the command:
The output message should be : All partitions are up-to-date
If one of the commands produces an error message, refer to:
how to rebuild the datawarehouse to rebuild the statistics.