Business Application MTBF & MTRS¶
This widget only works if Centreon BAM product is installed
This widgets give you the reliability and maintenability of your IT services and application, modeled in Centreon BAM, as a TOP x. By you giving you this information you may also know your teams’ efficiency when it comes to outtage management. Additionnal information such as current status, availability, number of events or last state change are also displayed to help you or you team in the decision-making process.
- The MTBF ( mean time between failure) represents the average duration between two DOWN states. The longer the duration, the more reliable the host.
- The MTRS ( mean time to restore service) is the average duration between two failures. Hosts with good maintainability have a short MTRS.
- Select the business view (empty to view all BA)
- Number of business activities to display
- Select the reporting period
- Order By MTBF or MTRS
- Type the name of the time period you want to use (has to be calculated by Centreon MBI). Let this field empty to use the default reporting time period for each BA
- Display XXXXXX : display the XXXXXX column
- Refresh Interval (seconds)