MTBF and MTRS by Host¶
This widget provides information on the reliability (MTBF) and maintenability (MTRS) of your hosts as well as the level of your team’s efficiency when managing downtime (MTTA). Data is shown as a top N aggregate statistic. Additional information such as current status, availability, number of events or last state change are also provided to help in decision-making.
- MTBF (mean time between failures) represents the average duration between two DOWN states. The longer the duration, the more reliable the host.
- MTRS (mean time to restore service) is the average duration between two failures. Hosts with good maintainability have a short MTRS.
- MTTA (mean time to acknowledge) is the average duration for acknowledging DOWN states. The average is calculated only on acknowledged events.
- Select the group: Specify host group for displaying statistics: Separate multiple entries by a comma ”,”.
- Type the name of host categories to filter on: Indicate one or more host categories. Separate multiple entries by a comma ”,”.
- Number of hosts to display: Maximum number of hosts displayed.
- Select the reporting period.
- Order By MTBF, MTRS or MTTA.
- Type the name of the reporting period you want to use (has to be calculated by Centreon MBI): Make sure the reporting period must be preconfigured in MBI.
- Display severities/availability/MTBF/MTRS/MTTA/down events/last change: Shows or hides these columns.
- Refresh Interval (seconds): Sets automatic refresh time for widgets.