Centreon CLAPI aims to offer (almost) all the features that are available on the user interface in terms of configuration.
- Add/Delete/Update objects such as hosts, services, host templates, host groups, contacts etc...
- Generate configuration files
- Test configuration files
- Move configuration files to monitoring pollers
- Restart monitoring pollers
- Import and export objects
All actions in Centreon CLAPI will require authentication, so your commands will always start like this:
# cd /usr/share/centreon/www/modules/centreon-clapi/core # ./centreon -u admin -p centreon [...]
Obviously, the -u option is for the username and the -p option is for the password. If your passwords are encoded with SHA1 in database, use the -s option:
# ./centreon -u admin -p centreon -s [...]