This chapter describes you how to quickly start to configure your Centreon monitoring interface by using configuration objects.
- Quick introduction to the menus
- Choose the user interface language
- Basic principle of monitoring
- Monitor a Linux server with SNMP
- Monitor a Windows server with SNMP
- Monitor a Cisco Router with SNMP
- Monitor a MySQL or MariaDB database
- Monitor Printer equipment with SNMP
- Monitor UPS equipment with SNMP
- Create your first custom view
If you have ideas of “Quick Start” and want to participate in creating some of tutorials to help users of the community, please make your “pull-requests” for us to easily integrate them from GitHub.