1 new check :
- [newMessageInMessageQueue] : Check the amount of new message in a messageQueue. Store the previous logs in a light local DB
- Remove | in messageQueue check output.
- On the check messageQueueSizeFiltered, the message status is taken into account. If an answer has already been given to it, it’s excluded from the check.
- The check JobQueueWaitingJob was always returning “OK”.
- Fix SQL error on check newMessageInMessageQueue
- Fix messages overlaping for check newMessageInMessageQueue when this check is used in different services on the same message queue.
- Add message severity on output for newMessageInMessageQueue check
- Fix job related checks when there is a lot of jobs on the AS400 (only retreive active jobs)
- Update JTOpen library to latest version (8.7)
- Increase (drastically) performances for check newMessageInMessageQueue and reduce network stream.