Version 2.1.0 (Jan. 15)¶
January 13, 2015
- Three new application reports displaying BAM statistics.
- One new traffic report using centile values.
- One new acknowledgement and resolution duration report.
ETL / Datawarehouse
- Select the reporting perimeter to save agreggated data (e.g., hostgroups, hostcategories, servicecategories).
- Aggregate centile statistics in a service category for specified centile/timeperiods pairs.
- Import data from Centreon BAM 3.0.
- Generate reports that have been saved using the Interactive Viewer.
- Delete dependancies with deprecated Centreon API.
- Translation in French added.
- For developers, instructions on using report parameters in XML have been added.
- Subsection included in “Report Design” chapter explaining how to display reports by statistical types.
- During publication, logs are no longer generated even if an option is disabled.
- French translation has been improved.
- Bug fixes concerning reports:
- Hostgroups-availability-1: Trends were not correctly displayed.
- Hostgroup-availability-2: Months were occasionally not displayed correctly in the first graph and tables.
- Hostgroup-Graph-v2: RRD graphs were not visible when generated using the Interactive Viewer.
- Hostgroup-service-incident-resolution-2: Acknowledgement times were not correctly calculated.
- Hostgroup-capacity-planning-linear-regression.rptdesign: Thresholds for metrics not expressed in percentage were always set to 0.
- “Help” in centreonBIETL script improved.
- Download link was can be sent when using the administrator notification.
- Monitoring plugin improved when the calculation of performance data is disabled.