In this chapter you’ll find all information about creating, displaying and sharing graphical views, as well as configuring Centreon Map advanced parameters.
Centreon Map supports two types of graphical views:
- The standard views, which are created with a desktop client
- The GeoViews, geographic views which are directly created in the Centreon user interface
Both types of views may be displayed in the same Centreon web user interface:
- Either from the Centreon Map dedicated user interface, which also includes a search facility
- Or within a Custom View, using the dedicated Centreon Map widget
All you need to know to create beautiful & actionnable views are below.
- Create a standard view
- Create a GeoView
- Display views: user interface
- Share views
- Upgrading from Centreon MAP 3 to Centreon MAP
- Use shortcuts