Quick introduction to the menus¶
The Centreon web interface contains several menus, each with a specific function:
- Home lets you access the first home screen after logging in. It provides a summary of overall monitoring status. Your workspace may be blank for now. Once you configure customizable widgets, you will see data and charts according to your customization.
- Monitoring provides a combined view of the status of all monitored items in real and delayed time using logs and performance graphics.
- Reporting provides an intuitive view (using diagrams) of the evolution of monitoring over a given period.
- Configuration allows you to configure all monitored items and the monitoring infrastructure.
- Administration allows you to configure the Centreon web interface and view the overall status of the servers.