Centreon is an open source IT monitoring solution by Centreon, a leading Paris-based software company.
Centreon is a fully packaged, easy to install and ready to use solution that includes all required components for the real-time monitoring of any Information System:
- A generic data collection engine
- A complete Plugin library to monitor the complete IT infrastructure, from business applications down to network elements
- A multi-user, ergonomic user interface
- Advanced user rights management through Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Comprehensive Alarms and Notifications management
- Real-time, customized dashboards
- Availability reports
The Centreon open source solution is the foundation of the Centreon EMS software suite, which adds the following licensed modules:
- Centreon EPP, for instant monitoring configuration
- Centreon MAP, to create graphical real-time views
- Centreon BAM, to correlate key business processes to critical IT components
- Centreon MBI, to automatically create ITIL-compliant infrastructure management and capacity planning reports
Other modules are developed by the open source community and extend Centreon capabilities.
Centreon is a mature and robust solution that supports a variety of architecture to address scalability, high-availability, resiliency and distributed networks monitoring.
Finally, the Centreon solution includes many tools to integrate into your IT Operations Management production environment:
- A complete set of APIs to automate monitoring configuration from tools such as Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef…
- Integration with all popular ITSM solution such as ServiceNow, GLPI, Easyvista, iTop, OTRS…
- Stream connectors to Time-Series DataBase, Big Data or Manager of Managers solutions: Graphite, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Splunk, BMC Truesight, ServiceNow Event Management, ...