The availability reports of monitoring objects from Centreon web interface allows to disaply the availability rate about hosts, hostgroup or servicegroup on a selected period.
To access to availability reports:
- Go into the menu: Reporting ==> Dashboard
- In the left menu, click on Host
- Select defined host in Host list
- The Reporting Period allows to select a predefined period or to define it manually using From to to fields.
- The Host state table displays the availability rates of object.
- The State Breakdowns For Host Services table displays the availability of linked objects.
- The timeline allows you to see intuitively the status of the object in short time.
Moreover, clicking on a day in the timeline, you get the report of the day:
It is also possible to view web reports:
- The groups of hosts: Click on Host Groups in the left menu
- The groups of services: Click on Service Groups in the left menu
The allows to export data into CSV file.
It is also possible to access to availability of a service by clicking on the service name in the host or servicegroup report.